Skip to main content
All CollectionsLandlord FAQsMid-Tenancy Charges
Mid-Tenancy Change: Address or Start Date Correction
Mid-Tenancy Change: Address or Start Date Correction
Updated over a week ago

How do I update the address (due to a typo) or start date on my Reposit?

Please email Reposit ( with the following:

  • The correct address or start date that should reflect on the Reposit

  • A signed copy of the original tenancy agreement

Note: A Reposit cannot be transferred from one property or room to another. If the tenant is moving to a new property or room (requiring a new tenancy agreement, inventory and referencing check), you will need to check out the current Reposit and create a new one for the new tenancy. The tenant will have to pay the Reposit fee for the new tenancy, and all standard documents must be carried out before the start of the tenancy at the new property.

If you have already raised end-of-tenancy charges, the cover may become void for the landlord, so please let us know as soon as possible.

Did this answer your question?