We could not automatically verify a tenants identity against public record. This means we will have to conduct further checks to confirm they are eligible to purchase a Reposit. We will send next steps to tenants who fail identity checks by email.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when a tenant had failed the identity checks?
- How do I pass Reposit checks?
- Who are Canopius?
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?
- What is ADR?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?