We could not automatically verify a tenants identity against public record. This means we will have to conduct further checks to confirm they are eligible to purchase a Reposit. We will send next steps to tenants who fail identity checks by email.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean when a tenant had failed the identity checks?
- How do I pass Reposit checks?
- Why do you need a scan of my passport?
- Has my referencing passed?
- How long does the referencing process take?
- I’ve just moved to the UK, can I use Reposit?
- What is a guarantor?
- I’ve just moved out of home and don’t have enough credit history, what happens now?
- Why are you doing referencing and not the agents?