- The tenant(s) must not have:
- Any outstanding rent arrears
- Any rent arrears* in the last 6 months or since the start of their tenancy - whichever is most recent
- *This is classified by the rent being overdue for more than 24 hours after the due date. Any rent payments received after 24 hours of the due date do not qualify for our Switchover product.
- Agreed any rent payment holidays in the last 6 months or since the start of their tenancy
- All tenants in the property must agree to use Reposit, there can’t be split of deposit and Reposit users
- There must be no changes to the existing tenancy agreement in place, ie no rent increases or tenant changes. If the rent does increase, tenant affordability must be validated again.
This criteria is additional to the normal Reposit eligibility criteria, as specified in our terms of business. For example, DSS tenants are not eligible for Reposit and all tenants must have passed our referencing criteria.