When a dispute is sent to a third-party adjudication service, Independent Adjudication Services, their conclusion is final and cannot in any way be influenced by Reposit.
Articles in this section
- How to extend or check out a Reposit?
- What happens if there are damages or unpaid rent at the end of tenancy?
- Documents required for end of tenancy charges - when a Switchover has been used
- How to create a claim?
- What happens if the tenant disagrees with my claim?
- How do I know any disputes over a claim will be resolved fairly?