We are partnered with the insurance company Canopius, a top 10 insurer in the Lloyd’s market. Once a tenant pays the service charge, equivalent to one weeks rent, the landlord for that property is added to an insurance policy. This policy means that in the event a tenant defaults on a fair payment at the end of a tenancy, Canopius will pay out to the landlord. The maximum claim amount is up to 6 weeks worth of damage and rent arrears.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the insurance policy wording ?
- How does a Reposit work with houseshares?
- Are agents and/or landlords paid commission?
- What is the tenant criteria for using Reposit?
- What happens if a tenant is unresponsive to an end of tenancy claim?
- Who are Canopius?
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- My tenant has a pet, can we increase the Reposit?
- Our Landlord has decided to use another managing agent, what happens now?
- How can I transfer someone on a traditional deposit onto Reposit?