Canopius are our insurance partner and are one of the top 5 insurers in the Lloyd’s market. If, at the end of a tenancy, a tenant defaults on a fair payment then Canopius will pay out to the landlord.
Articles in this section
- Landlord FAQs
- What is Reposit?
- Why would I want to use Reposit?
- How much is a Reposit?
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- Do I need to do anything if my tenant wants to use Reposit?
- Do I need to sign up for an account?
- My tenant currently has a deposit registered with one of the traditional schemes, can I transfer them onto Reposit?
- Will I receive the 8 weeks of rent to hold in my bank account once the tenant has paid the one week fee?
- Who are you insured by?