Canopius are our insurance partner and are one of the top 10 insurers in the Lloyd’s market. If at the end of a tenancy a tenant defaults on a fair payment then Canopius will pay out to the landlord.
Articles in this section
- Who are Canopius?
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?
- What is ADR?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?
- How do I know if there are no claims?
- What can be claimed under a Reposit?