We are partnered with the insurance company Canopius, a top 10 insurer in the Lloyd’s market. Once a tenant pays the service charge, equivalent to one weeks rent, the landlord for that property is added to an insurance policy. This policy means that in the event a tenant defaults on a fair payment at the end of a tenancy, Canopius will pay out to the landlord. The maximum claim amount is up to 6 weeks worth of damage and rent arrears.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- Who are Canopius?
- What happens if damage is over the 6 weeks cover?
- We have received the results from arbitration, how long will it take to get my money?
- I don’t agree with the arbitration decision. What can I do?
- Where is the arbitration report?
- How long does it take for the arbitrator to make a decision?
- Who is the adjudicator?
- What is ADR?
- Does it cost me anything if the tenant disputes?