As consent is given by both parties to send the case to ADR, it is agreed that the arbitrator’s final decision is binding. The only way to dispute this is to bring the case to a court of law.
Articles in this section
- There are no claims against the Reposit, what happens now?
- I’m thinking of making a claim against the tenant, what should I do next?
- How long have I got to decide whether I will be claiming?
- My tenant is in rent arrears, can Reposit help?
- What happens if damage is over the 8 weeks cover?
- I have claimed against the Reposit, what does my tenant need to do now?
- How will I know if my tenant has accepted the claims?
- How will Reposit know a claim has been submitted?
- My tenant has disputed the claim, what happens now?
- Does it cost me anything if the tenant disputes?