The question is, why wouldn’t you?! You still receive the exact same level of cover backed by our insurance partners, Canopius, but have the added benefit of happier and financially healthier tenants. Not to mention that it provides your property with a USP helping you decrease any void periods.
Articles in this section
- Landlord FAQs
- What is Reposit?
- Why would I want to use Reposit?
- How much is a Reposit?
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- Do I need to do anything if my tenant wants to use Reposit?
- Do I need to sign up for an account?
- My tenant currently has a deposit registered with one of the traditional schemes, can I transfer them onto Reposit?
- Will I receive the 8 weeks of rent to hold in my bank account once the tenant has paid the one week fee?
- Who are you insured by?