The question is, why wouldn’t you?! You still receive the exact same level of cover backed by our insurance partners, Canopius, but have the added benefit of happier and financially healthier tenants. Not to mention that it provides your property with a USP helping you decrease any void periods.
Articles in this section
- Landlord FAQs
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- Who are Canopius?
- Will I receive the 8 weeks of rent to hold in my bank account once the tenant has paid the one week fee?
- Do I need to sign up for an account?
- Do I need to do anything if my tenant wants to use Reposit?
- How much is a Reposit?
- My tenant currently has a deposit registered with one of the traditional schemes, can I transfer them onto Reposit?
- Why would I use Reposit?
- What is Reposit?