The question is, why wouldn’t you?! You still receive the exact same level of cover but have the added benefit of happier and financially healthier tenants. Not to mention that it provides your property with a USP helping you decrease any void periods.
Articles in this section
- What happens if damage is over the 6 weeks cover?
- We have received the results from arbitration, how long will it take to get my money?
- I don’t agree with the arbitration decision. What can I do?
- Where is the arbitration report?
- How long does it take for the arbitrator to make a decision?
- Who is the adjudicator?
- What is ADR?
- Does it cost me anything if the tenant disputes?
- My tenant has disputed the claim, what happens now?
- I have claimed against the Reposit, what does my tenant need to do now?