ADR stands for Alternative Dispute Resolution and is the process that you will go through if your tenancy ends with claims and you wish to dispute them.
Articles in this section
- Who are Canopius?
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?
- What is ADR?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?
- How do I know if there are no claims?
- What can be claimed under a Reposit?