- Log into your tenant account
- Click the tab ‘Claims’
- You will be redirected to the ‘Claims’ screen where you can view an overall status of your claim. Click ‘View’
- You are now on the Claims Summary screen. Review the claims and decide whether you wish to accept the claim or dispute it.
Please note that if you dispute the claims, the case will be sent to alternative dispute resolution and our independent adjudicator will review the claims and make the final decision as to how much of the claim should be paid.
If the arbitrator decides that the claim is wholly in favour of the Landlord a £120.00 charge will be applied on top of the claim amount due. This is to discourage any unscrupulous claims from a tenant.
- Once you confirm that you wish to dispute, check the ‘No’ box and hit ‘Accept Claim’
- You will then be asked to provide more details as to why you do not agree to the claim- please try and give as much justification as possible as this will help the arbitrator when coming to their final decision
- Check the confirmation box that you are certain that you wish to dispute the claim and hit the reject claim button
- You will then see a red message appear on screen confirming that your case has now been sent to our independent adjudicator for review
- You will receive an email once our adjudicator has come to their final decision. We aim to have a result within 7 working days of submitting the dispute
- If you need to pay any money towards the claim, we will notify you of this and ask that you pay your landlord/agent via our platform.