A check in report is drawn up and signed by the tenant to confirm they acknowledge the condition of the property when keys are handed over. A check in report will often include your starting meter readings.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?
- What is ADR?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?
- How do I know if there are no claims?
- What can be claimed under a Reposit?
- I don’t have a copy of my check out report, where can I get it?