It goes without saying that you should endeavour to leave the property in the same condition that you found it excluding fair, wear and tear. Refer to your check-in report to ensure that you have cleaned the property to the correct level e.g high domestic clean or professional clean. It can save a lot of hassle in the long run!
Articles in this section
- In what condition should I leave the property?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- What can be claimed under a Reposit?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do I know if there are no claims?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- What is ADR?
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?