We will be in touch to confirm when the top up charge is due, you simply need to confirm you are happy for us to go ahead and take the payment. We will then automatically charge the card you used when you initially paid for the Reposit.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay my £30 top up fee?
- Do I need to pay anything to extend?
- Has my tenancy and Reposit been extended?
- I want to stay longer in the property, please extend my tenancy
- What is a rolling tenancy?
- I’ve just received an email that my Reposit is ending but I am planning on staying at the property. What should I do?