We will be in touch to confirm when the top up charge is due, you simply need to confirm you are happy for us to go ahead and take the payment. We will then automatically charge the card you used when you initially paid for the Reposit.
Articles in this section
- Has my tenancy and Reposit been extended?
- Do I need to pay anything to extend?
- How do I pay my £30 top up fee?
- I’ve just received an email that my Reposit is ending but I am planning on staying at the property. What should I do?
- I want to stay longer in the property, please extend my tenancy
- What is a rolling tenancy?