We will be in touch to confirm when the top up charge is due, you simply need to confirm you are happy for us to go ahead and take the payment. We will then automatically charge the card you used when you initially paid for the Reposit.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?
- What is ADR?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?
- How do I know if there are no claims?
- What can be claimed under a Reposit?
- I don’t have a copy of my check out report, where can I get it?