No, the maximum cover is 6 weeks. In the impending future, the government will be capping security deposits to 6 weeks only so the usual procedure of an 8 week security deposits for tenancies with pets will not be allowed anyway.
Articles in this section
- Who are Canopius?
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- My tenant has a pet, can we increase the Reposit?
- Our Landlord has decided to use another managing agent, what happens now?
- How can I transfer someone on a traditional deposit onto Reposit?
- Can we take the one week payment in branch for the tenant and then transfer it to you?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- My tenant doesn’t have an email address, how do I put this through Reposit?
- Where is the prescribed information?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?