No, the maximum cover is 8 weeks. In the impending future, the government will be capping security deposits to 6 weeks only so the usual procedure of an 8 week security deposits for tenancies with pets will not be allowed anyway.
Articles in this section
- How does a Reposit work with houseshares? 🏠
- How does Reposit work for a joint tenancy or a HMO?
- Can I use Reposit on a 6 month periodic tenancy? 🗓
- My tenant has a pet, can we increase the Reposit? 🐶🐈
- Where is the prescribed information? 🤔
- Do we have to edit the AST wording as we’re using a Reposit instead of a deposit?