No- tenants must pay through the Reposit online platform. Not only is this easier for everyone but it also ensures that we hold the tenants bank account details in case the tenant defaults on a claim at end of tenancy.
Articles in this section
- Can we take the one week payment in branch for the tenant and then transfer it to you?
- My tenant doesn’t have an email address, how do I put this through Reposit?
- What information do I need to create a Reposit?
- How long does it take to put a Reposit through?
- I have a tenant who wants to use Reposit. When do I need to create a Reposit on the platform?
- My tenant wants to use Reposit. What are the next steps?
- What is the 'Create a Reposit' Screen?