Results of the arbitration decision will be emailed to either your agent or yourself if you are a private landlord.
Articles in this section
- There are no claims against the Reposit, what happens now?
- I’m thinking of making a claim against the tenant, what should I do next?
- How long have I got to decide whether I will be claiming?
- My tenant is in rent arrears, can Reposit help?
- What happens if damage is over the 8 weeks cover?
- I have claimed against the Reposit, what does my tenant need to do now?
- How will I know if my tenant has accepted the claims?
- How will Reposit know a claim has been submitted?
- My tenant has disputed the claim, what happens now?
- Does it cost me anything if the tenant disputes?