No, Reposit is a deposit alternative product. This means that you will still have all the security of holding 6 weeks in the bank without your tenants having to stump up the large cash sum before they move into the property.
Articles in this section
- What happens if damage is over the 6 weeks cover?
- We have received the results from arbitration, how long will it take to get my money?
- I don’t agree with the arbitration decision. What can I do?
- Where is the arbitration report?
- How long does it take for the arbitrator to make a decision?
- Who is the adjudicator?
- What is ADR?
- Does it cost me anything if the tenant disputes?
- My tenant has disputed the claim, what happens now?
- I have claimed against the Reposit, what does my tenant need to do now?