No, Reposit is a deposit alternative product. This means that you will still have all the security of holding 6 weeks in the bank via our insurance backing but without your tenants having to stump up the large cash sum before they move into the property.
Articles in this section
- Landlord FAQs
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- Who are Canopius?
- Will I receive the 6 weeks of rent to hold in my bank account once the tenant has paid the one week fee?
- Do I need to sign up for an account?
- Do I need to do anything if my tenant wants to use Reposit?
- How much is a Reposit?
- My tenant currently has a deposit registered with one of the traditional schemes, can I transfer them onto Reposit?
- Why would I use Reposit?
- What is Reposit?