No, you only need to sign up for an account if you are a private Landlord as you would need to ‘Create the Reposit’. If you are private Landlord click here https://support.reposit.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360000971152?flash_digest=95eb8049e407a795bda97feded2b734be2748e12
Articles in this section
- Landlord FAQs
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- Who are Canopius?
- Will I receive the 8 weeks of rent to hold in my bank account once the tenant has paid the one week fee?
- Do I need to sign up for an account?
- Do I need to do anything if my tenant wants to use Reposit?
- How much is a Reposit?
- My tenant currently has a deposit registered with one of the traditional schemes, can I transfer them onto Reposit?
- Why would I use Reposit?
- What is Reposit?