A rolling tenancy is a tenancy that is usually 6 months and then ‘rolls’/continues month by month from the 6th month. It allows both the tenant and landlord to serve 1 months notice on each other to end the tenancy and is a good option if you need flexibility.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?
- What is ADR?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?
- How do I know if there are no claims?
- What can be claimed under a Reposit?
- I don’t have a copy of my check out report, where can I get it?