A rolling tenancy is a tenancy that is usually 6 months and then ‘rolls’/continues month by month from the 6th month. It allows both the tenant and landlord to serve 1 months notice on each other to end the tenancy and is a good option if you need flexibility.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay my £30 top up fee?
- Do I need to pay anything to extend?
- Has my tenancy and Reposit been extended?
- I want to stay longer in the property, please extend my tenancy
- What is a rolling tenancy?
- I’ve just received an email that my Reposit is ending but I am planning on staying at the property. What should I do?