No, Reposit is a security deposit replacement product. A holding deposit is usually a refundable fee charged by the agents to take your rental property off the market whilst they draw up paperwork. This fee is taken directly from the agents and is usually equivalent to one weeks worth of rent.
Articles in this section
- Tenant FAQs
- What is a Reposit and why is it different to a standard tenancy deposit?
- Is Reposit the same as a holding deposit?
- Is Reposit tenant insurance?
- Am I eligible for Reposit?
- How does Reposit work for a joint tenancy or a HMO?
- How long is my Reposit valid for?
- Do I get my Reposit back?
- Who are you insured by?
- What is docu-sign?