No, Reposit is a security deposit replacement product. A holding deposit is usually a refundable fee charged by the agents to take your rental property off the market whilst they draw up paperwork. This fee is taken directly from the agents and is usually equivalent to one weeks worth of rent.
Articles in this section
- Who are Canopius?
- Do I need to pay anything to dispute or is it free?
- How long does ADR take?
- What is ADR?
- My Landlord has made a claim but I don’t agree, what should I do?
- How long do I have to consider a claim?
- How do Agents and Landlords decide if there is a claim?
- Will I be getting my Reposit back if there are no claims?
- How do I know if there are no claims?
- What can be claimed under a Reposit?