No, Reposit is a security deposit replacement product. A holding deposit is usually a refundable fee charged by the agents to take your rental property off the market whilst they draw up paperwork. This fee is taken directly from the agents and is usually equivalent to one weeks worth of rent.
Articles in this section
- Tenant FAQs
- Who are Canopius?
- How long is my Reposit valid for?
- Is Reposit the same as a holding deposit?
- Do I get my Reposit back?
- What is docu-sign?
- OK, I want to use a Reposit on my new house, how do I ask my agent?
- How does Reposit work for a joint tenancy or a HMO?
- How long does a Reposit last for?
- Am I eligible for Reposit?