No, a Reposit is a one off non refundable charge equal to one weeks worth of rent; a portion of the charge goes towards us adding your landlord to our insurance policy.
Articles in this section
- Tenant FAQs
- Who are Canopius?
- How long is my Reposit valid for?
- Is Reposit the same as a holding deposit?
- Do I get my Reposit back?
- What is docu-sign?
- OK, I want to use a Reposit on my new house, how do I ask my agent?
- How does Reposit work for a joint tenancy or a HMO?
- How long does a Reposit last for?
- Am I eligible for Reposit?