No, a Reposit is a one off non refundable charge equal to one weeks worth of rent; a portion of the charge goes towards us adding your landlord to our insurance policy.
Articles in this section
- Tenant FAQs
- What is a Reposit and why is it different to a standard tenancy deposit? 🤔
- Is Reposit the same as a holding deposit?
- Is Reposit tenant insurance?
- Am I eligible for Reposit?
- How does Reposit work for a joint tenancy or a HMO?
- How long is my Reposit valid for?
- Do I get my Reposit back?
- Who are you insured by?
- What is docu-sign?