Yes ✅ Reposit is a tenancy deposit alternative so if you take a holding deposit, admin fees etc, please organize to collect this in branch as you would usually.
Articles in this section
- Letting Agent FAQs
- Tenant Fee Ban FAQs
- I'm new...What is Reposit and how does it work? 🤔
- How is Reposit different from the traditional deposit schemes?
- How long does a Reposit last for? 🕐
- Is it compulsory that all tenants must have a Reposit if I partner with you?
- Are agents paid commission?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- Do you offer marketing materials to help promote Reposit?