Yes- Reposit is a tenancy deposit alternative so if you take a holding deposit, admin fees etc, please organize to collect this in branch as you would usually.
Articles in this section
- Letting Agent FAQs
- I'm new...What is Reposit?
- How long does a Reposit last for?
- How is Reposit different from the traditional deposit schemes?
- Is it compulsory that all tenants must have a Reposit if I partner with you?
- Are agents paid commission?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- How do we promote Reposit to our tenants?
- How do I sign up for my agent user account?