That is the beauty of Reposit- there is none! As a Reposit is not a deposit, prescribed information does not need to be served with the tenancy agreement.
Articles in this section
- How does a Reposit work with houseshares?
- My tenant has a pet, can we increase the Reposit?
- Where is the prescribed information?
- Do we have to edit the AST wording as we’re using a Reposit instead of a deposit?
- How does Reposit work for a joint tenancy or a HMO?
- Can I use Reposit on a 6 month periodic tenancy?