On average 28 days, however, we will endeavour to shorten this where we can. This is much faster than the current system with the traditional deposit schemes where it can sometimes take a few months!
Articles in this section
- How do you end a Reposit?
- The tenancy is coming to an end, do I need to do anything?
- How is end of tenancy different with Reposit?
- Do tenants get their Reposit back if there is no claim?
- How long have we got to submit a claim at end of tenancy?
- This property has rent arrears; can it be claimed?
- Do I still need to communicate to the tenant beforehand that there is going to be a claim?
- What can we claim for on a Reposit?
- What evidence do you need for a claim?
- Once I submit a claim, how will the tenant be notified?