Maximum 28 days however we will endeavour to shorten this where we can. This is much faster than the current system with the traditional deposit schemes where it can sometime take a few months!
Articles in this section
- My tenant has a pet, can we increase the Reposit?
- Our Landlord has decided to use another managing agent, what happens now?
- How can I transfer someone on a traditional deposit onto Reposit?
- Can we take the one week payment in branch for the tenant and then transfer it to you?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- My tenant doesn’t have an email address, how do I put this through Reposit?
- Where is the prescribed information?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- Do we have to edit the AST wording as we’re using a Reposit instead of a deposit?
- Once the adjudicator has made a decision how long will it take for the Landlord to receive their money?