Yes, up to 8 weeks of rent arrears can be claimed once the tenancy has ended. Please ensure you have sufficient proof of rent arrears e.g rent arrear letters etc
Articles in this section
- How do you end a Reposit?
- The tenancy is coming to an end, do I need to do anything?
- How is end of tenancy different with Reposit?
- Do tenants get their Reposit back if there is no claim?
- How long have we got to submit a claim at end of tenancy?
- This property has rent arrears; can it be claimed?
- Do I still need to communicate to the tenant beforehand that there is going to be a claim?
- What can we claim for on a Reposit?
- What evidence do you need for a claim?
- Once I submit a claim, how will the tenant be notified?