Yes, up to 6 weeks of rent arrears can be claimed once the tenancy has ended. Please ensure you have sufficient proof of rent arrears e.g rent arrear letters etc
Articles in this section
- Who are Canopius?
- How does insurance work with Reposit?
- My tenant has a pet, can we increase the Reposit?
- Our Landlord has decided to use another managing agent, what happens now?
- How can I transfer someone on a traditional deposit onto Reposit?
- Can we take the one week payment in branch for the tenant and then transfer it to you?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- My tenant doesn’t have an email address, how do I put this through Reposit?
- Where is the prescribed information?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?