We honour whatever is in your own contact with the tenant up to the value of eight weeks’ rent. This includes but is not limited to, any damages to the property or garden, missing items, unpaid rent and cleaning costs.
Articles in this section
- How do you end a Reposit?
- The tenancy is coming to an end, do I need to do anything?
- How is end of tenancy different with Reposit?
- Do the Tenants get their Reposit back if there is no claim?
- How long have we got to submit a claim at end of tenancy?
- This property has rent arrears; can it be claimed?
- Do I still need to communicate to the tenant beforehand that there is going to be a claim?
- What can we claim for on a Reposit?
- What evidence do you need for a claim?
- Once I submit a claim, how will the tenant be notified?