We honour whatever is in your own contact with the tenant up to the value of six weeks’ rent. This includes but is not limited to, any damages to the property or garden, missing items, unpaid rent and cleaning costs.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a tenant is unresponsive to an end of tenancy claim?
- Once the adjudicator has made a decision how long will it take for the Landlord to receive their money?
- Is the adjudicators decision final?
- Will we receive a copy of the Alternative Dispute Resolution report?
- Does it cost us anything to take the dispute to ADR?
- How fast do the ADR decisions take?
- Who do you use for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)?
- If there is a claim, how long will the process take to get the Landlord his money?
- How long does a tenant have to accept or dispute a claim?
- Do I still need to communicate to the tenant beforehand that there is going to be a claim?