Yes, however please ensure you obtain a satisfactory UK based guarantor. The guarantor must fully pass referencing to be deemed satisfactory.
Articles in this section
- What is the tenant criteria for using Reposit?
- My tenant needs a guarantor. How does this work with Reposit?
- Will I be notified when my tenant passes referencing?
- Will I receive a copy of the referencing report from Reposit?
- Can DSS tenants use Reposit?
- Can students use Reposit?
- My tenant has only just moved to the UK. Can they use Reposit?
- Do I need to use Reposit for the referencing or can I use our current system?