Yes, we encourage agents and landlords to offer Reposit as a choice rather than the only option. In some cases the landlord or tenant may prefer to pay a traditional deposit.
Articles in this section
- Letting Agent FAQs
- Are agents and/or landlords paid commission?
- How can I transfer someone on a traditional deposit onto Reposit?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- How do I sign up for my agent user account?
- Can I offer Reposit as well as a standard deposit?
- How long does a Reposit last for?
- How is Reposit different from the traditional deposit schemes?
- How should we promote Reposit?