Not at all, we encourage agents and landlords to offer Reposit as a choice to their tenants rather than the only option. In some cases the landlord or tenant may prefer to pay a traditional deposit.
Articles in this section
- Letting Agent FAQs
- I'm new...What is Reposit?
- How long does a Reposit last for?
- How is Reposit different from the traditional deposit schemes?
- Is it compulsory that all tenants must have a Reposit if I partner with you?
- Are agents paid commission?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- How do we promote Reposit to our tenants?
- How do I sign up for my agent user account?