A Reposit lasts up to 12 months, but it can be easily extended after this period on your dashboard, if the tenant pays an additional £30 top-up fee every 12 months.
Articles in this section
- Letting Agent FAQs
- I'm new...What is Reposit and how does it work? 🤔
- How is Reposit different from the traditional deposit schemes?
- How long does a Reposit last for? 🕐
- Is it compulsory that all tenants must have a Reposit if I partner with you?
- Are agents paid commission?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- Do you offer marketing materials to help promote Reposit?
- How do I sign up for my agent user account? 🙋♂️🙋♀️