You will receive a reminder via the dashboard and your email address that you have a Reposit that is approaching its initial end date (the end date you entered when you created the Reposit).
You will then need to decide whether the tenancy is extending or ending.
Initial Reposit has been active for 6 months or under (usually periodic tenancies):
- Login to your dashboard, select the property and press the blue 'Extend' button and choose the new end date
- Change will show on both agent and tenant dashboard
- Extension is free of charge if it is within the initial 12 months worth of cover
Initial Reposit has been active for 12 months or under:
- Login to your dashboard, select the property and press the blue 'Extend' button and choose the new end date.
- As the new end date will be after the initial 12 month of the Reposit, the tenant will need to pay a £30 top up charge
- The £30 top up charge allows the tenant another 12 months of Reposit cover
- It is completely our responsibility to collect the top up charge from the tenant- the only requirement is that you get in touch to advise us of the new end date
- In the rare circumstance that the tenant does not pay us the charge, rest assured, your Landlord will still be covered by our policy