Absolutely! We encourage the most open and transparent dealings between agents and tenants. ADR should only be used as a last resort solution, and they will require agents to submit proof that there was an attempt to agree on claims before ADR.
Articles in this section
- How do you end a Reposit?
- The tenancy is coming to an end, do I need to do anything?
- How is end of tenancy different with Reposit?
- Do the Tenants get their Reposit back if there is no claim?
- How long have we got to submit a claim at end of tenancy?
- This property has rent arrears; can it be claimed?
- Do I still need to communicate to the tenant beforehand that there is going to be a claim?
- What can we claim for on a Reposit?
- What evidence do you need for a claim?
- Once I submit a claim, how will the tenant be notified?