Absolutely! We encourage the most open and transparent dealings between agents and tenants. ADR should only be used as a last resort solution, and they will require agents to submit proof that there was an attempt to agree on claims before ADR.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a tenant is unresponsive to an end of tenancy claim?
- Once the adjudicator has made a decision how long will it take for the Landlord to receive their money?
- Is the adjudicators decision final?
- Will we receive a copy of the Alternative Dispute Resolution report?
- Does it cost us anything to take the dispute to ADR?
- How fast do the ADR decisions take?
- Who do you use for Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)?
- If there is a claim, how long will the process take to get the Landlord his money?
- How long does a tenant have to accept or dispute a claim?
- Do I still need to communicate to the tenant beforehand that there is going to be a claim?