Security deposits are outdated, slow, and of no use to anyone. A Reposit is a faster, more affordable way to provide your landlord and letting agent with peace of mind and cover. Instead of taking a 6 week deposit and registering it with one of the government schemes, we ask the tenant to pay a one week non refundable fee which then allows their Landlord up to 6 weeks of cover whilst also allowing the tenant to stay financially healthy.
Articles in this section
- My tenant has a pet, can we increase the Reposit?
- Our Landlord has decided to use another managing agent, what happens now?
- How can I transfer someone on a traditional deposit onto Reposit?
- Can we take the one week payment in branch for the tenant and then transfer it to you?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- My tenant doesn’t have an email address, how do I put this through Reposit?
- Where is the prescribed information?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- Do we have to edit the AST wording as we’re using a Reposit instead of a deposit?
- Once the adjudicator has made a decision how long will it take for the Landlord to receive their money?