Security deposits are outdated, slow, and of no use to anyone. A Reposit is a faster, more affordable way to provide your landlord and letting agent with peace of mind and cover. Instead of taking a 6 week deposit and registering it with one of the government schemes, we ask the tenant to pay a one week non refundable fee which then allows their Landlord up to 6 weeks of insurance cover whilst also allowing the tenant to stay financially healthy.
Articles in this section
- Letting Agent FAQs
- Are agents and/or landlords paid commission?
- How can I transfer someone on a traditional deposit onto Reposit?
- Do we still take the usual fees in branch?
- How will the fee ban affect Reposit?
- How do I sign up for my agent user account?
- Can I offer Reposit as well as a standard deposit?
- How long does a Reposit last for?
- How is Reposit different from the traditional deposit schemes?
- How should we promote Reposit?