If a tenant disputes a claim, the landlord or letting agent will be asked to provide evidence to support the claim. This video covers which details are needed and how to upload evidence, including the check-out report, inventory, photos and communication.
Articles in this section
- For Agents: Tenancy Agreement & Terms of Business
- For agents/landlords: how to set up a Reposit and invite tenants to sign-up to it
- For agents/landlords: how to end a Reposit and make a claim at the end of the tenancy
- For agents/landlords: how to upload evidence to support a claim
- For tenants: how to accept or raise a dispute against a claim
- For agents, tenants & landlords: Reposit Dispute Guide