The process to end a Reposit and make a claim at the end of the tenancy is simple. This video guides you through ending a Reposit manually without a claim and also explains what actions need to be taken before making a claim.
Articles in this section
- For agents, tenants & landlords: Reposit Dispute Guide
- For agents/landlords: how to set up a Reposit and invite tenants to sign-up to it (with optional free referencing)
- For agents/landlords: how to end a Reposit and make a claim at the end of the tenancy
- For tenants: how to accept or raise a dispute against a claim
- For agents/landlords: how to upload evidence to support a claim