In case you need to make a claim under a Switchover policy you will need to provide the following documents to evidence that the eligibility criteria have been met, and to provide any further evidence for the end of tenancy charges.
You can find a detailed list of items required at the end of the tenancy (attached below), which has been summarised below.
Evidence required for EVERY claim for a Switchover Reposit:
- Original signed Tenancy Agreement (AST)
- Signed addendum to the AST (in the case a new AST has not been signed)
- Rent Statement
- Showing there have been no rent arrears or rent holidays since the start of the tenancy or 6 months prior to the Switchover Reposit start date
- Signed & dated interim inspection report
- Check out report
Evidence required for SPECIFIC claims:
- Rent arrears statement from the start date of the Reposit (for rent arrears cases)
- Also, evidencing rent chases ie emails, SMS or phone call transcripts
- Quotes/invoices/receipt (for damages & cleaning)
- Guarantor information